Calcium Chloride AnhydrousMolecular Formula: CaCl2
CAS NO.: 10043-52-4
Calcium Chloride Anhydrous is stable. It is a salt of calcium and chlorine. Calcium Chloride Anhydrous behaves as a typical ionic halide, and is solid at room temperature. Common applications include brine for refrigeration plants, ice and dust control on roads, and desiccation. Because of its hygroscopic nature, anhydrous calcium chloride must be kept in tightly-sealed air-tight containers. Easily soluble in cold water, hot water, acetone. Freely soluble in alcohol. Soluble in Acetic Acid.
1. Used as a snow thawing agent for snow thawing work on roads, parking lots, and airports etc.
2. Used to prevent dust, grime and mine dust.
3. Used in oil well drilling, used as well drilling fluid, completion fluid, well cementation fluid, and workouer fluid, and it is also used as dehydrant in petroleum chemical industry.
4. Used to make emulsion coagulant in rubber industry.
5. Used to make chlorating agent and additives in ferrous metallurgy industry.
6. Used to make additives in paper making industry.
First Aid Measures:
Eyes - In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Skin - After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water, unless specified as water-reactive.
Ingestion - If swallowed, rinse mouth with water (only if the person is conscious). If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Inhalation - Remove casualty to fresh air and keep at rest.
Keep locked up. Do not ingest. Do not breathe dust. Wear suitable protective clothing. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. If ingested, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or the label. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Keep away from incompatibles such as moisture.
Hygroscopic. Keep container tightly closed. Keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area. Do not store above 30°C (86°F).
We supply Calcium Chloride Anhydrous 94% powder & granule.